- Collecting personal information
- We only collect your information, when you visit our website and use our service. The information includes:
- Your name, address, contact information, purchase history, payment information, email, product reviews and otherpersonal information you disclosed when using our website and services.
- Your personal Information provided by third party.
- Use and disclose personal information
- The information we collect will only be used to improve our products and service so we can serve you better.
- How we use your personal information:
- To provide you our service, including approving you as a member, managing the provision of goods, services and privileges to you, monitoring your satisfaction with our programs, etc.
- Communication between you and our customer service.
- We may disclose personal information without your knowledge or consent if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally authorizes us or requires us to do so.
- External information sharing
- We may provide Service Providers and product manufacturers and vendors with certain information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us. For example, if you request shipment for a purchase, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier and customs service Provider, and if you pay by credit or debit card, your card number and sales transaction information are passed to the card processor and/or issuer (including their service providers such as fraud verification services). We also may use Service Providers to host and administer the Sites, process and store data, and fulfill othertechnology related functions on our behalf. However, we only give or permit access to vendors, suppliers and otherService Providers involved in Site administration and the commerce distribution chain the limited information needed to perform their duties and provide you with the products and services you order. We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these parties.
- Data retention
- We keep all customer information for the better service purpose only. Meanwhile, we will retain data that comply with our legal obligations. We will not share any personal information without your consent.
- Third Party website
- Business Transition
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children’s use of the Internet. We do not intend to collect information from children who are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, please do not provide information on our Sites.
If we conduct a business transition, such as merger or acquisition. Your personally information may be included in the transition. 30 days after the completion of the transition, we will notify you the changes of the ownership of your personal information through our website.
- Account information is accessible online only through the use of a password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any otherperson. You are responsible for all uses of our Sites by any person using your password. You are advised that, unlike communication within our Sites, we have no control over the privacy of your email communications with us while in transit. We recommend that you do not include confidential, proprietary, personal or personal health information in emails, including credit card numbers, passwords, and othersimilar information. Also, if otherpeople have access to your email account, they may be able to access your password and obtain personal information about you (such as your credit card information), or change information about your user profile.
- Moneris Solutions is the third party online payment solutions we use for our website. As one of the top payment processors in Canada. Moneris is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personally identifiable information.